Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2017/03/23 05:49:54 UTC

GSoC 2017 - Port Marmotta to Eclipse RDF4J

Hi all,

I'm Jayan Vidanapathirana, a final year undergraduate from Department of
Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa. I'm interesting
about this project. Now I'm studying about Marmotta and sesame.

So, I would like to know more details about this project and main knowledge
areas.

--
Best Regards

Jayan Vidanapathirana
Undergraduate (CSE '13 Batch )
Computer Science & Engineering Department
University of Moratuwa.
jcvidanapathirana@gmail.com
[image: https://lk.linkedin.com/in/jayancv]
<https://lk.linkedin.com/in/jayancv>

Re: GSoC 2017 - Port Marmotta to Eclipse RDF4J

Posted by Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi,

Really thanks, Sergio and Peter.
I created a draft proposal and I really appreciate your comments to improve
it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bNDxNyZxVaEyQgnockdAr75JyvzVT
VQe3cfMkKhwW9c/edit?usp=sharing

Posted by Peter Ansell <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergio, Jayan,

https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/master/core/sail/api/src/main/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/sail/helpers/AbstractNotifyingSail.java

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.

From: Peter Ansell <an...@gmail.com>
Date: 27 March 2017 at 09:59
To: rdf4j developer discussions <rd...@eclipse.org>

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Sergio,

Posted by Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Sergio,

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Jayan,

Posted by Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi,

When I build Marmotta, I got an error and build faliure.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:2.2:integration-test
(default-integration-test) on project marmotta-archetype-module:
[ERROR] Archetype IT 'basic' failed: Cannot run additions goals.

Also, I skipped the test and tried to build it, but still I got the same
error.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>