Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net> on 2007/07/02 22:36:51 UTC

Re: Is BPEL syntax in servicemix BPE up to SNUFF

I opted to use the SUN bpelengine to see what I can do with it.
It seems to work.  However, I found that
it requires a WSDL wrapped Normalized Message as
prescribed by the JBI standard.  Now I have to figur3e
out how to do this with servicemix.  I dont see any
marshaller to WSDL wrap the message..  However, I found that
sun has a wsdl shared lib that included a Wsdl11WrappedMessageHelper.
Im going to try that..  Stay tuned!

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
FYI, there's no component supporting this wrapper in ServiceMix 3.1.
However you will find some support in 3.2-SNAPSHOT (CXF based components,
servicemix-http and servicemix-jms).  Apache Ode also supports the JBI wrapper.

On 7/2/07, jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net> wrote:

> I opted to use the SUN bpelengine to see what I can do with it.
> It seems to work.  However, I found that
> it requires a WSDL wrapped Normalized Message as
> prescribed by the JBI standard.  Now I have to figur3e
> out how to do this with servicemix.  I dont see any
> marshaller to WSDL wrap the message..  However, I found that
> sun has a wsdl shared lib that included a Wsdl11WrappedMessageHelper.
> Im going to try that..  Stay tuned!
>

> bsnyder wrote:
> >
> > On 6/20/07, jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> I have noticed quite a few differences in servicemix BPE and BPEL
> >> standard.
> >> For example, setting up a while loop and inserting a condition does not
> >> seem
> >> be working.  I am getting an error that the BPE does not support a
> >> condition
> >> embedded
> >> in a while loop???  OR, more than likely, my syntax is suspect.  Can
> >> someone
> >> give me
> >> a sample of working BPEL with a while loop???     ALSO had problem with
> >> creating
> >> a variable that included and expression.  Trying to set up a default
> >> value
> >> on an xs:int, i.e,
> >> expression number(0)...  servicemix says expression isnt supported...
> >> Any
> >> examples, samples
> >> greatly appreciated.     I am taking BPEL examples from a BPEL 2.0 book
> >> and
> >> trying them in
> >> servicemix.    SHOULDNT they work the same?     SHould I be using a
> >> differnt
> >> engine than the BPE?
> >> Please help....
> >
> > This is because servicemix-bpe only supports BPEL 1.1, hence the
> > deprecation message and pointer to Apache Ode on the servicemix-bpe
> > page (http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-bpe.html). Try
> > Apache Ode instead. If you have any issue with Ode, I suggest asking
> > question on the Ode mailing lists:

> > Bruce
> > --
> > perl -e 'print