Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Madhi Krishnan <ma...@udyogmandir.in> on 2020/09/24 09:10:48 UTC

Merging Two Order

Hii Community..
Hope you all are well.
I'am looking for order merge functionality in ofbiz,
Let's say if a user places two different orders with the same shipping
details,
is there something in ofbiz OOTB ,by which the user can select both their
order to deliver ,or pickup at same time?

Thanks & Regards
Madhi Krishnan

Re: Merging Two Order

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au.INVALID>.
Hi Madhi,

If the orders were made and paid separately, I suggest you don't really
want to merge them. That would confuse the accounting for both you and your
customer.

What you want is a *shipment* that contains items from more than one order.
Have a look at the picking and packing functionality in OFBiz, that might
do what you want.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--