Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/09 07:02:51 UTC

Unable to create Java EE maven Web Application

Hi,

Today I was unable to create Java EE maven Web Application, created the
JIRA ticket : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2379

Please help!

Thanks and kind regards,
Gaurav Gupta

Re: Unable to create Java EE maven Web Application

Posted by Rami Swailem <ra...@googlemail.com>.
at the moment there is a problem with the redirection

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f7943e7e3000acd3aacb79b5ebfc874c1b0cfc80246aecb83c5b028c@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Make sure Oracle JS Parser and nb-javac are installed, check in Plugin
Manager. These should be installed automatically when you use the related
wizards, but if they don’t, this is how you would do it manually.

Then enable the features by creating a new project of the kind you need.

Since you’ve had problems, do the above after restarting with fresh user
directory.

Gj