Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "CRANFORD, CHRIS" <Ch...@setech.com> on 2009/11/16 15:59:38 UTC

Tiles with Struts2 & Tomcat

Whenever Tomcat starts up it appears that the validation of the Tiles2
XML document is trying to be verified against the DTDs.  The 2.1 DTD is
in the tiles JAR file.  I have tried to specify the path locally in the
XML DOCTYPE tag, but it continues to want to point to an invalid
location based off the server root.

Is there not a relative path I can use that would instruct Struts &
Tiles to locate the DTD in either the JAR file or in /WEB-INF/DTD for
tiles-config_2_1.dtd?

RE: Tiles with Struts2 & Tomcat

Posted by "CRANFORD, CHRIS" <Ch...@setech.com>.
Here is the version history: