Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/18 08:34:22 UTC

Still interested in Onami?

Hello Cody, Ghislain and Davide,

while preparing the graduation of Apache Onami I figured out that you
showed an interest in Onami when we started in the incubator but never
actually participated in the project.

Now, as we try to graduate from the incubator, we are forming our
initial committer/pmc roaster.

As you have not participated in the project so far, my guess is that
you had no time/no interest to do so. Therefore I have not put your
names into the graduation resolution.

Please note: we don't want to exclude you. We (or in this case I)
would like to "clean up" the committers list. If you have an interest
to participate later, we would be glad if you do so. Our doors are
open for you, and we are glad to vote you in at a later point of time.

If you would like to be part of the initial committers list for the
top level project, please let us know by responding to
dev@onami.incubator.apache.org

If you do not respond, we assume that you have currently no interest
and push the graduation resolution without your name for the time
being.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Still interested in Onami?

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ghislain,

thank you for letting us know. That said, whenever you find the time
to join us, you are welcome.

Cheers
Christian

Posted by Ghislain Touratier <gh...@gmail.com>.