Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Roland Kofler <ro...@systemone.at> on 2007/05/17 09:32:49 UTC

Package library should be dll

because when you upload a package to you repo you declare -Dpackage-type=dll
and in your pom <package>library</package> thats confusing
in the java world you always use the short version, might be better stick to
it

thank you for the tool

Re: Package library should be dll

Posted by Roland Kofler <ro...@systemone.at>.
okay i understand your problem and find the namespace idea helpfull

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roland, Evan

Posted by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com>.
I tend to agree, if consistency for nothing else.  In maven we set
<package>jar</package> for java components.