Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Norberto Leite <no...@norbertoleite.com> on 2014/11/24 13:06:50 UTC

before submitting a pull request

Hi all,

I'm about to push a pull request for a feature / improvement but I'm
wondering if you guys use any particular check style, format convention ...
to validate the overall code layout and best practices.
I don't see any of that in the participating doc page:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/participating.html

Any particular process you would like me to follow?

N.

Re: before submitting a pull request

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi Norberto,

On 24/11/14 13:06, "Norberto Leite" <no...@norbertoleite.com> wrote:
>I'm about to push a pull request for a feature / improvement but I'm
>wondering if you guys use any particular check style, format convention
>to validate the overall code layout and best practices.
>I don't see any of that in the participating doc page:
>http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/participating.html
>
>Any particular process you would like me to follow?

we don't have strict code format convention. See previous
discussion on the list: http://markmail.org/message/wtp74gnwduho3ovs

Regards
 Marcel