Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by "김영우 (YoungWoo Kim)" <yw...@apache.org> on 2016/02/06 10:43:15 UTC

HBase 1.1 integration

Hi,

l'd like to know that Pig supports Hbase 1.1 officially. if not, please let
me know relevant jira for that.

Current pig version on apache bigtop is 0.15 alongside hbase 0.98.x before
bumping up hbase 1.1, I'd like to check  compatibility and remaining issues
on related projects.

Thanks,
Youngwoo

Re: HBase 1.1 integration

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
It should work with Hbase 1.1, except for several additional dependencies to make the unit test pass. Let me know if you see things differently.

Thanks,
Daniel