Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by lionel enkaoua <li...@lemel.fr> on 1999/12/01 20:50:54 UTC

mod_jserv/5407: "apache Alias" and "servlet zone" conflict

>Number:         5407
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       "apache Alias" and "servlet zone" conflict
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
On our server we have several website but only one IP so we decided
to use the directive "Alias" from Apache.

With jserv 0.9.X we didn't have any problem to use :

Alias /WebSiteName /home/WebSiteName
ServletAlias /WebSiteName/servlets /home/WebSiteName/servlet

But now we didn't find the solution to use the same propriety
with ApacheJServ-1.1-b2.rpm:

Alias /WebSiteName /home/WebSiteName
ApJServMount /WebSiteName/servlet
repositories...

The problem is that Apache remplaces always the '/WebSiteName'
by /home/WebSiteName if a servlet is called like that:

http://www.serverName.com/WebSiteName/servlet/Hello.class

Thank's a lot to help us.

Lionel enkaoua.

>How-To-Repeat: