Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hey Nony Moose <he...@liveonthe.net> on 2006/03/24 01:17:09 UTC

Re: Consequences of motor vehicle heresy (was Consequences of open commit privileges (was: has struts reached the saturation))

(caveat: it's a joke, i have no actual emotional investment in cars or
any other childish "my X is better than yours" manifestation)

Michael Jouravlev wrote:

>Do you care that Pontiac GTO is actually a
>Holden Monaro, which is heavily based on Opel Omega?

GODAM HERESY !!!!
http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/jsp/chooseavehicle/popups/monarohistory/hk.jsp
The Holden Monaro is a uniquely AUSTRALIAN piece of gear! We've been
making V8's that ROCK since the 50's and if there's a single bolt on
that device that isn't hand crafted at Fisherman's Bend, millions of
Aussies will be burning their citizenship papers the next time Skaifey
rolls the HRT onto the grid.
http://www.hsv.com.au/racing/skaife.htm
Most of Holden's other stock is badge engineered from OS, but NOT the
Kingswood! er... sorry, NOT the Commodore, and especially NOT the Monaro!
http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/action/vehicleentry?vehicleid=12
;)