Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by la...@ubs.com on 2007/05/10 23:12:43 UTC

Bug: Error because value not set

Hello all,

i produced code with the WSDL2C Tool. In the WSDL is defined.

<complexType name="Auth">
   <sequence>
     <element name="userId" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="1" nillable="true"/>
     <element name="password" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="1" nillable="true"/>
     <element name="hostname" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="1" nillable="true"/>
   </sequence>
 </complexType>

When i send now a message to the server it occures a error.

When i send a message to the server now, occurs it a error, because the
value is not instantiated. Here the part of the Soap message.

<auth><userId>AllPrivAdmin</userId><password /><hostname xsi:nil="true"
/></auth>

Why don't the value is instantiated?

Regards Lars

Re: Bug: Error because value not set

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I didn't get your question clearly. Are you asking about <password />
doesn't contain xsi:nil="true" attribute or why there are not values for
<password/> and <hostname xsi:nil="true" />. Please can you describe your
question clearly and attach the WSDL or generated code into this thread.

Thanks,
Milinda

--
milinda@wso2.com