Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Stefan Jakobs <st...@localside.net> on 2011/11/16 11:26:13 UTC

Re: Using ZMI_GERMAN ruleset

Hi list,

the published ruleset in the update channel is much older than the ruleset on
the named website.

# dig +short -t txt 2.3.3.70_zmi_german.cf.zmi.sa-update.dostech.net txt
"201008111131"

Is the update with sa-update still supported?

Thanks and kind regards
Stefan

Re: Using ZMI_GERMAN ruleset

Posted by Sebastian Wiesinger <sp...@ml.karotte.org>.
* Stefan Jakobs <st...@localside.net> [2011-11-16 11:28]:
> Hi list,
>
> the published ruleset in the update channel is much older than the ruleset on
> the named website.
>
> # dig +short -t txt 2.3.3.70_zmi_german.cf.zmi.sa-update.dostech.net txt
> "201008111131"
>
> Is the update with sa-update still supported?

Michael,

could you answer that?

Regards,

Sebastian

--
New GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
Old GPG Key-ID: 0x76B79F20 (0x1B6034F476B79F20)

Re: Using ZMI_GERMAN ruleset

Posted by Michael Monnerie <li...@is.it-management.at>.
Sorry for the delay. I don't read the list normally, so please always CC
me if you want to reach me.

On Mittwoch, 16. November 2011 Stefan Jakobs wrote:
> the published ruleset in the update channel is much older than the
> ruleset on the named website.
>
> # dig +short -t txt 2.3.3.70_zmi_german.cf.zmi.sa-update.dostech.net
> txt "201008111131"
>
> Is the update with sa-update still supported?

I'm sorry, I've contacted  "Daryl C. W. O'Shea"
<sp...@dostech.ca> on Februar 12 and September 5, 2011, he wanted
to look it up but it seems still old.

@Daryl: Any chance you can fix that? If you tell me no, I can remove it
from the list of possible updates.

The correct way to get ZMI_GERMAN is currently per web on
http://sa.zmi.at/rulesets/70_zmi_german.cf
Version: 3.00.3 from 2011-12-19

If someone can describe exactly what to do to create my own channel with
10 minutes of work, I can do so, but I don't want to run around
searching for that info, I'm too busy with other projects.
I'd also need info what users would then need to do to get that updates.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

Tel: +43 660 / 415 6531