Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Adam Crain <ad...@greenenergycorp.com> on 2010/07/09 16:51:06 UTC

qpid maven repo

Why doesn't the project release java client artifacts to a maven repo? Is there one?

thanks, Adam

Re: qpid maven repo

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
Le 09/07/2010 21:58, Rajith Attapattu a écrit :

> Is there a chance that you could contribute the mechanism you use to
> create the maven artifacts back to Qpid?
> Is it based on ant Or are you using a parallel maven build :) ?

Actually it's already available for review in JIRA :)

It's based on the Maven Ant tasks and integrated to the current build. I
tweaked the genpom script to link the modules properly (i.e qpid-client
depends on qpid-common).

Emmanuel Bourg

RE: qpid maven repo

Posted by Adam Crain <ad...@greenenergycorp.com>.
11 out of 13 projects we use in our system in a mixed Java/Scala environment are available via maven repos. Qpid is 1 of 2 that does not.

Speaking from the perspective of a Buildr user, having the releases 0.5, 0.6, etc available would be a big plus.

Adam

Re: qpid maven repo

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Emmanuel,

Is there a chance that you could contribute the mechanism you use to
create the maven artifacts back to Qpid?
Is it based on ant Or are you using a parallel maven build :) ?

Rajith

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org> wrote:
> Le 09/07/2010 16:51, Adam Crain a écrit :
>>
>> Why doesn't the project release java client artifacts to a maven repo? Is
>> there one?
>>
>> thanks, Adam
>
> Hi Adam,
>
> I maintain an unofficial Maven repository at this url:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~ebourg/qpid/maven/
>
> It's updated daily from the trunk.
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

Rajith Attapattu