Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Selma Bilic <se...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/26 14:39:15 UTC

Compilation problems

Hi,

I am a new user.  I tried to compile Xindice 1.0 on my Win2000 machine. I
have jdk 1.3 installed.  I followed the instructions and it seems as though
I don't have all the files in the package that I downloaded, so I tried to
download it again but that didn't help.  Basically, what happens is that
when I execute the build script it says that build has succeeded but there
is no dist folder created.  I am attaching the command line output.

Anyone know what I should do?

Thank you in advance,

Selma Bilic