Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/18 22:58:26 UTC

Deployment patches

Hi Guys,

Attached are the modified files for the Deployment Engine. There are
two new functionalities:

1) propagating exceptions up
2) remote deployment via the method updateRemote() in the repo listener.

The remote deployment can be achieved by obtaining the repoListener
instance from the WarBasedConfigurator in the AxisServlet, and calling
updateRemote() , after the remotely received file has been copied in
the services dir. This allows for immediate feedback but must be
syncronized with the Scheduler that is constantly running for
hot-deployment.

I am also attaching the diffs (latest HEAD revision is used at this moment) .

Best Regards,
Angel

Re: Deployment patches

Posted by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com>.