Posted to user@hive.apache.org by sh...@accenture.com on 2013/10/01 11:53:47 UTC

Looking for help related to HUE

Hi Nitin,

Can you please help me with HUE issue. I am not able to create table in HUE using HCatalog?

Thanks,
Shouvanik

________________________________
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com

RE: Looking for help related to HUE

Posted by sh...@accenture.com.
Hi Nitin,

Sorry. I am not getting any error as such. I think it might be a permission issue.

When I am going to import data into a self-created table using HUE, I get the following view. Attaching the snapshot, it seems to be going on and on.

[cid:image003.jpg@01CEBEBD.21E3D9C0]

Thanks,
Shouvanik

www.accenture.com<http://www.accenture.com>