Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Damiano Porta <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/25 19:09:32 UTC

word2vec

Hello, how can we use word2vec as featuregenerator for NER?
I just have found <wordcluster dict="word2vec.cluster" /> on documentation,
can anyone give me more details?
Thanks

Re: word2vec

Posted by Damiano Porta <da...@gmail.com>.
Aha yeah it helped me to understand the input and output formats. ok i will
try to create clusters using the official tool. Thanks!

Damiano

Il 25/Gen/2017 21:54, "Rodrigo Agerri" <ra...@apache.org> ha scritto:

It might, I forgot that :)

Re: word2vec