Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mukherjee,Pradipto" <Pr...@gartner.com> on 2018/01/23 10:39:22 UTC

Technology Information Request - Apache Tomcat 7.0

Hi,

Greetings of the day!

My name is Pradipto Mukherjee from Gartner Inc.

We in Gartner, deliver technology research to global technology business leaders to make informed decisions on key initiatives.

As part of our technology research, we maintain an internal library of various IT technologies, wherein we maintain vendor lifecycle information for the technologies present in the library.

While working on some Apache's technologies, we were unable to verify the Lifecycle Support dates of the technology, Apache Tomcat 7.0 .

We were able to find the obsolete dates of version 6.0 and 8.0 from the link below and hence, would appreciate if we could get more information on the obsolete/end of life date for version 7.0 of Apache Tomcat.

https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-80-eol.html
https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-60-eol.html

Thanks,
Pradipto Mukherjee
Research Analyst
CEB is now Gartner
6th Floor, Tower 10-B,
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon 122002, INDIA
Email: Pradipto.Mukherjee@gartner.com<ma...@gartner.com>
Direct: +91-1244796316
Web: http://gartner.com/ceb

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Gartner makes no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free.

Re: Technology Information Request - Apache Tomcat 7.0

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Hi Pradipto,

the question was answered by Mark Thomas just a few days ago in the
following mail thread:

https://marc.info/?t=151633823000001&r=1&w=2

Regards,

Rainer