Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2017/09/20 15:19:51 UTC

[dev] Missing blog post and site not updated for v2.1.0 and v2.2.0 release

I noticed our website is missing a release announcement blog post for
v2.1.0 and v2.2.0 release.

In addition to that, the site hasn't been updated yet with the v2.2.0
release info.

I will back fill those missing posts and add info about the v2.2.0 release
today, but going forward let's please make sure the site is updated when a
new release is out :)

Thanks!

Re: [dev] Missing blog post and site not updated for v2.1.0 and v2.2.0 release

Posted by anthony shaw <an...@gmail.com>.
I can never get it to build and I've broken the SVN tree 3 times now.
Anyone wanting to take this process on in future is more than welcome! :)