Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Erwien Samantha Y <er...@netscape.net> on 2002/03/08 02:47:15 UTC

Re: SSL

Ok .., let start from simple question first ..

Can we user 1 certificate license for handle many FQDN ?

the example,

I have FQDN secure.domain.com that have already the license certificate.
can use the same certificate for all mu FQDN like a.domain.com ,
b.domain.com etc.

sn4265@sbc.com wrote:

>    Sounds to me like you are running 'beta.mydomain.com' as a Virtual
>Host, and 'secure.mydomain.com' as the primary site.  My guess would be that
>you accidentally included the directives for 'beta' in the SSL section of
>the httpd.conf file.  Just a guess though.  I might, let me stress MIGHT, be
>able to figure it out for sure by looking at your httpd.conf file.

-==  HonesT Is The BesT PoLicY ==-

LocationMatch and query-strings

Posted by James Treleaven <ja...@enoreo.on.ca>.
Hi

I'm trying to use <LocationMatch> or its brethren to match URLs based on
their query-strings.  For example, I wish to be able to distinguish
'http://www.dog.com/login?user=spot', from
'http://www.dog.com/login?user=spike'

Unfortunately, it appears to me that File,FilesMatch,Location,LocationMatch
all ignore everything following the query-string delimiter "?".

Has anyone been able to do something like this?

cheers,
James

Re: SSL

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.
> > Can we user 1 certificate license for handle many FQDN ?
> > I have FQDN secure.domain.com that have already the license
> > certificate.
> > can use the same certificate for all mu FQDN like a.domain.com ,
> > b.domain.com etc.

http://www.thawte.com/getinfo/products/wildcard/overview.html

But browser support is really limited, so in practice the answer is no

Re: SSL

Posted by Vernon <Ve...@b2unow.com>.
As far as I know you cannot.