Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jason Kuster <ja...@google.com.INVALID> on 2017/06/30 18:19:14 UTC

Jenkins Executor Issue

Hi all,

There appears to be an issue ongoing where our Jenkins jobs are not being
scheduled onto our executors. I've filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14476 to track this issue, and
will try to communicate back here with relevant status updates.

Best,

Jason

--
-------
Jason Kuster

Re: Jenkins Executor Issue

Posted by Jason Kuster <ja...@google.com.INVALID>.
This has been resolved, although Infra has not yet determined a root cause
for the issue. If anyone sees this recurring please reply to this thread or
to the JIRA.

--
-------

Re: Jenkins Executor Issue