Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Geoffrey Van Nuffelen <ge...@cora.be> on 2001/03/21 16:24:15 UTC

Peers - ID broker Problem

Hi All,

I am using the peers to do an insert into a table.
But I don't want to use the ID BROKER system.
However, I think that it has been set up by default.

When I call the doInsert() method, i recieve this exception :
exception : org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineException: The table CLIENT does not have a proper entry in the ID_TABLE .

How can I disabled the ID BROKER system ???

Thanks in advance,

Geoffrey...

Re: Peers - ID broker Problem

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
"Geoffrey Van Nuffelen" <ge...@cora.be> writes:

> How can I disabled the ID BROKER system ???

As specified in database.dtd, set the table element attribute
idMethod="none" or idMethod="autoincrement" in your Torque XML
schema.

Daniel

Re: Peers - ID broker Problem

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
Look at the dtd for other options.

Re: Peers - ID broker Problem

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 3/21/01 7:24 AM, "Geoffrey Van Nuffelen" <ge...@cora.be>
wrote:

> How can I disabled the ID BROKER system ???

This has been covered before...

Look at the database.dtd...

  idMethod (idbroker|autoincrement|sequence|none) "none"

-jon