Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sjir Bagmeijer <sb...@ulyaoth.asia> on 2015/11/01 12:42:39 UTC

Unable to compile Tomcat Native 1.2.0.

I am trying to compile the new Tomcat Native 1.2.0 on Linux (rhel based).
But it seems that it no longer works correctly, I follow the instructions outlined on this page:http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/
However I am receiving the following errors:configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-aprconfigure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in build "."/build
Compiling still works fine on the 1.1.33 build, did anything change that was not updated in the documentation or should this be reported as a bug?

RE: Unable to compile Tomcat Native 1.2.0.

Posted by Sjir Bagmeijer <sb...@ulyaoth.asia>.
great thank you for the response Mark!

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.