Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/11/02 16:09:01 UTC

Re: Next release?

Catching up with the release, as I was on vacation last week.

I am tracking an issue in RelFieldTrimmer that I have detected in Hive QA run (seems related to Aggregate operators and grouping sets treatment). I will post another update asap.

Thanks,
Jesús

Re: Next release?

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
Sounds good to me.

Re: Next release?

Posted by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@hortonworks.com>.
OK, master is closed. Thanks everybody for the last push to the release!

We will start the vote in a few.

Thanks,
Jesús

Re: Next release?