Posted to blur-user@incubator.apache.org by Ravikumar Govindarajan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/23 06:06:18 UTC

One way queries via Blur.java

Sometimes we send warmup-queries that are one way street. That is, we just
keep submitting it to the controller-server & don't need to wait for a
response...

Right now, I see that Blur.query() method blocks till response arrives. I
see an AsyncClient, but I don't understand it's use...

--
Ravi

Re: One way queries via Blur.java

Posted by Ravikumar Govindarajan <ra...@gmail.com>.