Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 20:41:15 UTC

Worker based communication between orchestrator and gfac

Hi Devs,

I have merged the branch I created to implement $subject. Please make sure
you start a rabbitmq instance before airavata start.

After we test this mode we can change the default values in
airavata-server.properties until we integrate qpid, so that for users who
wants to try out things doesn't have to go through hard process of
installing rabbitmq.

If there are any issue please let me know.

Regards
Lahiru

--
Research Assistant
Science Gateways Group

Re: Worker based communication between orchestrator and gfac

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I have merged the branch I created to implement $subject. Please make sure
> you start a rabbitmq instance before airavata start.

Cant we add rabbitmq starting to airavata.sh ?

Thanks
-AJ