Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by lightbulb432 <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/14 18:34:40 UTC

Tomcat and Maven2

I looked at the embedded distribution, and can't tell what JARs are required
for a basic Bootstrap embedded setup. In the lib folder there are 16
JARs...are they all required?

At the following link I can't tell whether there's one Maven project that is
the one I'm looking for, or whether I'll have to specify many different
artifacts as dependencies (i.e. is there one artifact that lists as its own
dependencies everything that's needed for an embedded distribution?)

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/tomcat/