Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2007/07/21 07:30:57 UTC

Life after graduation...

If not done before, now is a good time to read;

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation

A lot of things for Matthieu to do, and can report;

 * The "Ensure that they have been added to the PMC chairs group in svnauth. "
   DONE!

 * Infrastructure work; Matthieu has opened
   and progress has started. GOOD!!

 * Updating the Main Apache website. I have done that, but will not commit
   those changes until Infrastructure has created the DNS, moved the SVN and
   created the /www/ode.apache.org on people.apache.org. NO ACTION REQUIRED.

 * Updates to Incubator documents; I have moved ODE over as an Graduated
   project in http://incubator.apache.org/projects/, updated our STATUS file,
   and removed Ode from the "projects" list. Ode has been removed from the
   incubator reporting schedule in committers/board/incubator-info.txt DONE!

Right now, everything seems to be on track!

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: Life after graduation...

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Our new website, ode.apache.org, is up since yesterday. Right now it's
pretty empty (uploaded a temporary page this morning) but I'll copy our site
there once most of the infra is setup (svn, mailing lists) so I can update
everything at the same time.

Cheers,
Matthieu

Re: Life after graduation...