Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com> on 2020/05/19 02:38:45 UTC

Question regarding Karaf 4.2.8

I've been running 4.2.8 for months (on Win64) without any issues but after I did a reinstall on my test system last week, Karaf comes up with many of the commands not being recognized, like the "bundle" commands, "source" and "logout" for example.  Since this issue didn't exist when I originally installed I'm wondering what might could cause this to occur now. The log doesn't show anything out of the ordinary.

As a sanity check, I tried dropping back to v4.2.7 and get the same behavior. I'm thinking that some Karaf dependencies have been updated that could be causing this even though the version hasn't changed but I'm also wondering if something in my environment could cause it.

Thoughts?

Scott

Re: Question regarding Karaf 4.2.8

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Karaf 4.2.8 already includes use of https in etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg so I don’t think it’s the problem.

Regards
JB

Posted by Christian Lutz <Ch...@kreeloo.de>.
Good morning,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Scott,

Posted by "A. Rothman" <am...@amichais.net>.
Any chance you've encountered
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-6210 ? (it was closed as
Cannot Reproduce, but we still see it often enough. I suppose it won't
be fixed.)