Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/06 04:32:30 UTC

What's the meaning of and in metainfo.xml ?

I am not sure exactly what' these two elements mean. It seems <configFile>
is used for defining the configuration file while <config-type> is used for
refer to this configuration as dependency. Correct me if I am wrong. Then
what's the usage of the dependency ? I found the configuration file will be
generated by python code, I guess all the file under configuration folder
are dependencies. Or Does that mean I have to declare the dependencies
explicitly ?

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: What's the meaning of and in metainfo.xml ?