Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Panagiotis Korros <pk...@exodus.gr> on 2002/12/09 13:26:12 UTC

Slide as a Stateless Session Bean

I want to deploy slide as a stateless session bean with local interfaces
so that it can participate in transactions with other EJBs. I
implemented the stateless ejb and deployed it in JBoss 3.0.4.  when i
use the ejb i see the following in the console:

09 Dec 2002 11:40:06 - slidestore.j2ee.J2EEDescriptorsStore - INFO - No
id for current thread (Thread[HttpProcessor[8080][2],5,jboss]) - called
outside transaction?
09 Dec 2002 11:40:06 - WARNING - WARNING: No activetransaction

also when an error occures or when i try to rollback the transaction by
setting setRollbackOnly allthoug i don't see any error messages,  my
slide database doesn't rollback to it's starting state.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

My ejb usses container managed transactions marked as Required

I am using the latest Slide from cvs
Jboss 3.0.4 with tomcat 4.0.6 and SQLServer with jtds 0.5 driver
My domain xml is:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<slide>
	<namespace name="version">
		<definition>
		<store name="version">
			<nodestore
classname="slidestore.j2ee.J2EEDescriptorsStore">
				<parameter
name="datasource">jdbc/eCentricDS</parameter>
			</nodestore>
		  <securitystore>
			<reference store="nodestore" />
		  </securitystore>
		  <lockstore>
			<reference store="nodestore" />
		  </lockstore>
		  <revisiondescriptorsstore>
			<reference store="nodestore" />
		  </revisiondescriptorsstore>
		  <revisiondescriptorstore>
			<reference store="nodestore" />
		  </revisiondescriptorstore>
		  <contentstore
classname="slidestore.j2ee.J2EEContentStore">
      	      <parameter name="datasource">jdbc/eCentricDS</parameter>
	        </contentstore>
     		</store>
		<scope match="/" store="version" />
		<logger
classname="org.apache.slide.util.logger.SimpleLogger"
		 logger-level="6" />
	  </definition>

    <configuration>
      <default-action>/actions</default-action>
      <userspath>/users</userspath>
      <filespath>/files</filespath>
      <parameter name="dav">true</parameter>
      <parameter name="standalone">true</parameter>
    </configuration>
  </namespace>
</slide>