Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Denis Bessa <de...@bessa.digital> on 2022/03/23 16:09:59 UTC

Upload more than 60 files

Hi,

I have a Guacamole Server running on Kubernetes. It works perfectly, except for one thing: users can't upload more than 60 files throug the RDP connection.

When they try to do so, they receive this error message:

[cid:5a48b8fb-ce82-4267-b21a-8e4f9d6cc79b]
(An internal error has occurred within the Guacamole Server...)

Is there any limitations with the number of file uploads?

I wuold appreciate any help.
[denis@bessa.digital]   Denis Bessa
CEO
+55 31 3236-9200
________________________________
[https://bessa.blob.core.windows.net/assinaturas/logo.png]      Contabilidade Bessa
bessa.digital

Precisa falar comigo? Clique aqui<ht...@bessa.digital> e me chame no Microsoft Teams

Re: Upload more than 60 files

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
No, and I wouldn't recommend doing that as it would affect the size of
structures and may break ABI compatibility with anything that isn't rebuilt.

It would be better to improve the handling of file transfers within the
webapp such outstanding transfers are automatically deferred and retried if
the server reports that you've hit the limit.

- Mike

RE: Upload more than 60 files

Posted by Denis Bessa <de...@bessa.digital>.
Hi, thanks for your response.

Re: Upload more than 60 files

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.

Re: Upload more than 60 files

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 12:10 PM Denis Bessa <de...@bessa.digital> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a Guacamole Server running on Kubernetes. It works perfectly,
> except for one thing: users can't upload more than 60 files throug the RDP
> connection.
>
> When they try to do so, they receive this error message:
>

> (An internal error has occurred within the Guacamole Server...)

Can you check the catalina.out file and see if there's any indication of
the error?

> Is there any limitations with the number of file uploads?

Probably, but I don't think it's 60.

-Nick