Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Sam Naef <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/29 21:44:03 UTC

second member to om room has no whiteboard privileges(tools)

Hi all,

Keep up the super work!
I'm wondering if anyone can help us with our final om integration… we are so close to launching but need to get over this final hurdle!

ISSUE:
So when a second member enters an om room (via an invite link), they have no privileges currently to edit the whiteboard etc (see attached pic)
The first user does.

We have set becomeModeratorAsInt to be 1

Has anyone got any idea what could be the problem / can have a look round our code?
(I understand Maxim is away for several days so was hoping someone else might have an idea..)

Thanks so much!
Sam
iSKILLu founder

Re: second member to om room has no whiteboard privileges(tools)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
getInvitationHash is not designed to create hashes with moderation access
you need to use
http://openmeetings.apache.org/openmeetings-webservice/apidocs/org/apache/openmeetings/webservice/UserWebService.html#setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHash(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.Long,%20int,%20int)
instead

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: second member to om room has no whiteboard privileges(tools)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: second member to om room has no whiteboard privileges(tools)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: second member to om room has no whiteboard privileges(tools)

Posted by Sam Naef <sa...@gmail.com>.
ah yes! - thanks keiji!

Posted by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com>.
I got the same on Chrome + Mac.

Posted by Sam Naef <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: second member to om room has no whiteboard privileges(tools)

Posted by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com>.