Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Daniel Martínez <da...@paradisosistemas.es> on 2007/03/14 22:37:11 UTC

access a particular application by default

Hello,

So I have ofbiz running under 80/443 ports in, i.e. my server "alpha"

Is there anyway I can access an application by default? I.e. I want that
catalog application show up when i write

http://alpha

in the web browser. Now it just shows a blank page when I do so.

Thanks for your help,
Soluciones de Gestión para su empresa
eBusiness, ERP, CRM
*Daniel Martínez Martínez*
* *
Director de Proyectos
C/ Julia García Boután, 29  D 3ºB
28022 Madrid
España 	* *
	E-mail: daniel.martinez@paradisosistemas.es
<ma...@paradisosistemas.es>
Web: *www.paradisosistemas.es <http://www.paradisosistemas.es>
*Comercial: info@paradisosistemas.es <ma...@paradisosistemas.es>
Tel: 678416758

Re: access a particular application by default

Posted by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com>.
Daniel Martínez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> So I have ofbiz running under 80/443 ports in, i.e. my server "alpha"
>
> Is there anyway I can access an application by default? I.e. I want that
> catalog application show up when i write
>
> http://alpha
>
> in the web browser. Now it just shows a blank page when I do so.

http://www.webmasterworld.com/apache/3054023.htm
google for topics on "tomcat and mod rewrite"...

When you get finished, it would be a good idea to post it to the wiki so others
can benefit from your knowledge.

--
Walter

Re: access a particular application by default

Posted by Daniel Martínez <da...@paradisosistemas.es>.
Thanks for the hint Rick. It was really straightforward :) just defining
the mount point in ofbiz_component.xml . I read this documentation some
months ago but I did not remember about this.