Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Yehia Elshater <y....@gmail.com> on 2015/01/13 01:51:49 UTC

ApplicationMaster heartbeat configuration

Hi All,

I am wondering if there is a YARN configuration entry for changing
ApplicationMaster (to ResourceManager) heartbeat interval ?

Thanks
Yehia

Re: ApplicationMaster heartbeat configuration

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
The heartbeat interval is specified when AMRMClientAsync is created:

      asyncRMClient =
AMRMClientAsync.createAMRMClientAsync(heartbeatInterval,

                                                            this);

Cheers

Posted by foolbear <fo...@gmail.com>.
for MRAppMaster, try yarn.app.mapreduce.am.scheduler.heartbeat.interval-ms
default is 1000

Posted by foolbear <fo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by foolbear <fo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by foolbear <fo...@gmail.com>.