Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Scokart Gilles <Gi...@be.fujitsu.com> on 2005/12/28 16:49:08 UTC

What means @aggregator

This is a tag we can place in the mojo.  What does it means?  What is its
purpose?

Thanks,

SCOKART Gilles

Re: What means @aggregator

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
If I'm not mistaken, it also gives you access to ${reactorProjects}
where reactorProjects are the MavenProject references to the parent pom
modules... Yes, @aggregator mojo can only be run on projects with
<packaging>pom</packaging>

^_^

Re: What means @aggregator