Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marcello Orizi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/12 13:13:59 UTC

Axis2 and Rampart flow if authentication goes wrong

Hi all,
 Is it possible to manage the negative response of Rampart in case of
credential not ok and continue to process the request inside the
skeleton class generated by the tool wsdl2java?

We want to show all information to a user authenticated and only a
subset of this information to user not authenticated.
We don't want to make a request for the login and a request for the
information.
Can you suggested an integrated solution?

Regards,
 Marcello