Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Mathias Stödtler <m....@alea.de> on 2007/10/08 08:52:49 UTC

VFS and WebDav

Hi,

In our project, we want to use WebDav with VFS. I saw there's already
something available in the sandbox. Is there a plan when it will be released
with vfs?

Is there a release plan in general for vfs, you can point me to?

Thanks in Advance,
    Mathias

Re: VFS and WebDav

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 08:52 +0200, Mathias Stödtler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In our project, we want to use WebDav with VFS. I saw there's already
> something available in the sandbox. Is there a plan when it will be released
> with vfs?
>
> Is there a release plan in general for vfs, you can point me to?
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>     Mathias

Hi Mathias

This is the wrong list to ask questions about commons-vfs. Details about
Apache Commons mailing list can be found here:

http://commons.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Oleg