Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com> on 2015/12/04 11:42:24 UTC

Re: release managers wanted

Hi Raja,

Kinda missed your mail, sorry! Are you a committer?

Would be great if you could help testing PRs, maybe run some BVT tests against them etc. That will allow to get them in sooner. Also, once we freeze we should test master again and  make sure it is stable. Running the BVT against master from time to time would be great.

Regards,
Remi