Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Neeraj Bisht <ne...@daffodildb.com> on 2006/12/01 13:16:59 UTC

Webspear plugin for maven 1.0.2

hi all
             i am able to build all the artifact through maven 1..0.2 but
now the time of deployment ,and we are planing to do deployment in webspare
portale can any one suggest me from where i can found the plugin of webspare
for maven1.0.2
  on googling i found plugin for tomcat  and JBoss but not found any plugin
regarding the webspare

on link i followed but it really not helpfull

The link is as follow

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0503_boog/0503_boog.html?ca=dgr-lnxw09Maven

Regards
Neeraj singh Bisht

Re: Webspear plugin for maven 1.0.2

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-was5-plugin/

Is not specifically for WebSphere portal, but was 5/5.1

On 12/1/06, Neeraj Bisht <ne...@daffodildb.com> wrote:
> hi all
>              i am able to build all the artifact through maven 1..0.2 but
> now the time of deployment ,and we are planing to do deployment in webspare
> portale can any one suggest me from where i can found the plugin of webspare
> for maven1.0.2
>   on googling i found plugin for tomcat  and JBoss but not found any plugin
> regarding the webspare
>
> on link i followed but it really not helpfull
>
> The link is as follow
>
> http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0503_boog/0503_boog.html?ca=dgr-lnxw09Maven
>
> Regards
> Neeraj singh Bisht

Rule of Acquisition #91: Hear all, trust nothing.