Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/06 19:03:03 UTC

We are close for 2.1...

Thanks to Matt's RM and coding efforts over the weekend, we went through
three RCs and found and resolved a slew of issues.

Thanks Matt once again.

It looks like Matt added the shutdown hook he had discussed and other OSGi
related changes. My Apache time is quite limited this week so if anyone
else can spend some time on reviewing and polishing 2.1, now is the time.

While the ML and Jira are active with new messages and tickets, it still
feels like pushing for 2.1 ASAP is the right thing to do, pending Matt's
availability.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: We are close for 2.1...

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I got a bit busy toward the end of the week, and now I won't have time to
complete the release process.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: We are close for 2.1...

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.