Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Aleksei Valikov <va...@gmx.net> on 2006/07/05 10:11:49 UTC

mvn install with sources?

Hi.

I'd like to get sources for my jar artifacts installed into the local repo. I
usually do mvn (clean) install, but this only builds and copies the binary jar
into the repo. What should I do to get sources along?

Bye.
/lexi

Re: mvn install with sources?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Attach the sources plugin to the install phase of the build.

			<plugin>
				<inherited>true</inherited>
				<artifactId>maven-source-plugin</artifactId>
				<executions>
					<execution>
						<id>attach-sources</id>
						<goals>
							<goal>jar</goal>
						</goals>
					</execution>
				</executions>
			</plugin>

On 7/5/06, Aleksei Valikov <va...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'd like to get sources for my jar artifacts installed into the local repo. I
> usually do mvn (clean) install, but this only builds and copies the binary jar
> into the repo. What should I do to get sources along?
>
> Bye.
> /lexi

Download Wicket 1.2 now! Write Ajax applications without touching JavaScript!
-- http://wicketframework.org

Re: mvn install with sources?

Posted by Stephen Duncan <st...@gmail.com>.
Run "mvn -DperformRelease=true clean install"

- Stephen

On 7/5/06, Aleksei Valikov <va...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'd like to get sources for my jar artifacts installed into the local repo. I
> usually do mvn (clean) install, but this only builds and copies the binary jar
> into the repo. What should I do to get sources along?
>
> Bye.
> /lexi

Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com