Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by "Martin, Larry" <LM...@Northpark.edu> on 2001/03/21 14:50:10 UTC

RE: os-windows/7401: Apache 1.3.19 steals all IP addresses from I IS

The following reply was made to PR os-windows/7401; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Martin, Larry" <LM...@Northpark.edu>
To: "'slive@apache.org'" <sl...@apache.org>
Cc: "'apbugs@Apache.Org'" <ap...@Apache.Org>
Subject: RE: os-windows/7401: Apache 1.3.19 steals all IP addresses from I
	IS
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:43:49 -0600

 I tried those suggestions across several days
 (it's frustrating to wait a day to bounce the server)
 and now I sadly report that Apache is still being rude to IIS
 (or IIS is being a wimp).
 Having only Listen or BindAddress did not help. Any more ideas?

 thanks,
 Larry