Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Martin Heidegger <mh...@leichtgewicht.at> on 2012/02/06 09:00:18 UTC

[Wiki] Idea Summaries

Hello List,

there have been some ideas/proposals/discussions around and I wanted to
start putting those I know about into the wiki so they can be referred
to once we have a chance to start working on them. Is that a good idea?

I registered at the apache cwiki with "martin.heidegger" but do not have
privileges yet.

yours
Martin.

Re: [Wiki] Idea Summaries

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin,

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Martin Heidegger <mh...@leichtgewicht.at> wrote:
> ...I registered at the apache cwiki with "martin.heidegger" but do not have
> privileges yet...

You should now be able to write to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX

We haven't decided yet how we'll manage the wiki going forward, for
now just note that you'll need to submit an iCLA [1] if you make any
"substantial" contributions - I'd say anything that might end up in a
release.

-Bertrand

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt