Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/22 13:48:49 UTC

Web Services PMC

Folks,

There's a proposal to create an umbrella PMC for Web Services with Axis/SOAP/WSIF/WSIL/XMLSecurity
etc. Are you folks interested? please see details @
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?WebServicesPMCProposal and let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Re: Web Services PMC

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Okay. Will add xml-rpc into the proposal and add Daniel too.

Thanks,
dims

Re: Web Services PMC

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.