Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2020/05/05 12:18:58 UTC

[NOTIFICATION] SkyWalking Python Repository has been created.

Hi Dev team

By following our PMC member, Zhenxu Ke, request, I just created our python
repository
https://github.com/apache/skywalking-python

All committers will be grants writing access automatically by the ASF robot
in 30 minutes.

For further process, I recommend
1. Open master branch protection, need to submit a JIRA ticket.
2. Require one approve to merge
3. GitHub Action for CI process
4. Open `update sync` for the pull request.
5. Set up milestones for issue and task management in the main repo,
starting at 0.1.0

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [NOTIFICATION] SkyWalking Python Repository has been created.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Zhenxu Ke

BTW, our website team page has a repo list, please update there too.
http://skywalking.apache.org/team/

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> 于2020年5月5日周二 下午8:18写道:

Posted by "kezhenxu94@apache" <ke...@apache.org>.
Hi Sheng, thanks for quick response, all the recommended items are good to me, I’ll open a JIRA ticket soon

> On May 5, 2020, at 20:18, Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Dev team
>
> By following our PMC member, Zhenxu Ke, request, I just created our python
> repository
> https://github.com/apache/skywalking-python
>
> All committers will be grants writing access automatically by the ASF robot
> in 30 minutes.
>
> For further process, I recommend
> 1. Open master branch protection, need to submit a JIRA ticket.
> 2. Require one approve to merge
> 3. GitHub Action for CI process
> 4. Open `update sync` for the pull request.
> 5. Set up milestones for issue and task management in the main repo,
> starting at 0.1.0
>
> Sheng Wu 吴晟
> Twitter, wusheng1108

GitHub @kezhenxu94