Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Dylan Millikin <dy...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/07 15:26:13 UTC

Re: logging and builds

It might be possible to output to a file and then echo or do something with
the file on test failure. Thought I would through that out there. Don't
really know where this is at atm.

Re: logging and builds

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Travis is working pretty nicely.  The PR for

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1019

was received and merged and it worked nicely as everything in the test
cases is consistent now.  I don't think there's much to change anywhere at
this point imo.