Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Amjad Salameh <aa...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/20 00:15:20 UTC

TomCat 4.0 first time user

Hi all,

I am first time user of Tomcat. I just did two things.
first, i Installed jdk1.3.1_01 in my C:\jdk1.3.1_01
directory and 2nd thing, i installed
jakarta-tomcat-4.0 in  C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0
directory. but i have a problem. i can't start the
Tomcat. i need to know how to set paths or classpaths.
if any one can modify his or her startup.bat,
shutdown.bat, and any other startup related files to
reflect my java kit directory and the Tomcat
directory.
i really appreciate everyone help.

http://personals.yahoo.com