Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/04 16:41:51 UTC

[Proposal] - shoot for a new release in 2 weeks

i was chatting with Mike and thought maybe we should try to shoot for
a new release in 2 weeks?

this weekend I plan to go over the docs and wiki.

peter

Re: [Proposal] - shoot for a new release in 2 weeks

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I'm just complaining :)

but I am making a PDF. wiki is still worth while, just takes a bit to
get used to it.

peter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I just spent about 30 minutes trying to edit wiki pages and boy it's a
pain. Rather than attempt to update the Jmeter Eclipse howto, I'm
gonna make a PDF instead.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
+1 to cleaning up the Wiki.

By the way, I discovered from the docs that although previous versions
of pages are saved, this does not apply to attachments - so a copy
needs to be kept of anything that's difficult to recreate. This might
change if the Wiki software was updated.

S.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by re...@post.cz.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@gblx.net>.

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 16:57 +0100, replayit@post.cz wrote:
> OK I will check them after.
> Rudolf

mstover@gblx.net
AIM: mstover777

Re: [Proposal] - shoot for a new release in 2 weeks

Posted by re...@post.cz.
OK I will check them after.
Rudolf

> i was chatting with Mike and thought maybe we should
> try to shoot for
> a new release in 2 weeks?
>

> this weekend I plan to go over the docs and wiki.
>
> peter

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> jmeter-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org

--
Levnější internet v pracovní dny již od 18:00 hod.
Surfujte s VOLNÝ!